How to Boost Business Online using Social media?
1. Plan your Marketing Strategy
There is a saying, Failing to plan means planning to fail. So, planning your marketing strategy is the first step you have to do. You can consider the points given below while planning your marketing strategy.
- Choosing Social Media Platform: Each social media platform is having its specialty. Facebook and Instagram are cost-effective and can generate results in bulk as they have a good volume of users, LinkedIn is expensive but a good source of quality for B2B marketing.
- Knowing your Audience: There is a big difference between marketing and promotion. Promotion is showing your Ads to the audience and Marketing is showing the Ads to the person who is looking for a similar product or service. So, while planning you must do some research and analysis to understand who exactly is your target audience. For example, if you are dealing in website development then your target audience can be business owners.
- Calendar: Making a calendar means you have to plan the days on which you have to do posting on your social media platform and you can plan for the type of content which you have to post.
- Value: Value means what you have to offer to your audience. This could be a product, services, content, etc. value plays an important role in any business.
The entire information about the business must be available online. If a user is coming to search for you on the internet then he/ she must be able to know everything about your offerings, services, products, etc. You can provide this information with the help of the below-mentioned options.
- Social Media Platform: Your social media pages must be well-informed. You have to make your calendar and content plan in such a way that makes your pages full of information about your business.
- Value: A website is the key to presenting all the information about your business online. You can connect your social portals with your websites.
Credibility is like everything. Credibility is the level of trust which you have in a person, organization, or thing. We can find millions of users on the internet but it's hard to build trust with them. Even though there is a difference between marketing and sales, it is the trust which we can fulfil with credibility. You can earn this credibility with the help of the below-mentioned points.
- User-Friendly Website: As per a study, 75% of consumers say they’ll form an opinion about a company and its credibility on behalf of its online availability. A website must have easy navigation options, and fast loading and must give a professional look.
- Originality: People believe more in things that seem original. Your social portals should have something which shows the originality of your business. For example, you can post images of your team celebrating a milestone, the way you write the content should reflect originality, a gallery page on your website, etc.
- Social Media Followers: Followers are not going to give you any business but if we have more followers it put a positive impression on a user. Please Note, that you don’t need to enhance your followers with any tricks or hacks. It can backfire and you or your social portals may also get banned. The key to enhancing followers is to put valuable content on your social portals and then promote your page with the help of marketing such as influencer marketing, boost post, engagement campaigns, etc.
Now, when you have everything ready it's time to show your users what you have to offer. This can be done with the help of organic and inorganic marketing. Please note that it doesn’t matter how good your online presence is it is of no use if no one is coming on your social platforms or website. So, you have to divert users on your social media platform and website to show them what you have to offer them with the help of organic and inorganic marketing. You have the following options on social media for Paid Promotions.
- Facebook Ads: Today Facebook is one of the best marketing platforms. It has been used by the majority of companies. Also, as Facebook has been integrated with Instagram so you can run and show your Ads to Instagram users as well with the help of Facebook Marketing tools.
- Influencer Marketing: Influencer marketing is simply asking anyone who is having a good amount subscribers or followers to promote your product, services, social portals, website, etc.
- Instagram Boost Ads: Although Facebook and Instagram are connected Instagram has some separate marketing tools as well. You can promote your posts with the Boost Post features which are available only on Instagram Business Accounts.